Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A look behind the scene...



My brother and I made a visit to the I love my Bike Book photo shoot by Matthew Finkle at the Affinity Cycle shop in Brooklyn, NYC. We represented and networked my company Wheelmen & Co. as well. Hooked Matthew(I love my bike book) and Ben(Affinity Cycles) up with a couple Wheelmen gifts, Tee-shirts, corks and some spoke cards. We couldn't have asked for better weather, it was a beautiful day out for a ride and shoot. We got to chill out with the guys and bike cycle around town. Had a few beers and got our shots in. Looks like the pictures will be really sweet when the book comes out. I think James should get the cover shot. haha. Only a few months away until the book is set to be released.  Matt said he's hoping for the release in September. Im super excited to get my copy, hope he signs one for us.  We brought our camera and took a few shots of the event. A little behind the scene action!  It was a pleasure to meet Matthew and his crew,  and a big thanks to everyone for coming down and having a good time.

Keep a look out for I Love my Bike Book.
and Visit Affinity Cycles in Brooklyn, NYC.














No comments:

Post a Comment