Monday, March 1, 2010

Sports attire is not permitted

I kill a lot of time at Barns and Noble or Borders Books trying to find some interesting bicycle related magazines. A lot are road bike magazines most are just the same run of the mill boring stuff.  Nothing really looking further into the world of bikes and other aspects besides what the new Road frame is to buy and what new spandex is on the market. I know the market is growing and Im going to start finding COGVeloNews and Urban Velo to be found at these places soon. But I wish I there was more out there in print. I did find this magazine, Bicycle Times being pretty good.  Couple of good stories and stuff in there, with some product reviews as well.
This caught my attention on their site. The Brompton US Championship 2010. Concept and all looks like a good time. I especially like the rules laid out.  I need to make a visit to PA and think I'm gonna try to get down there and either attend or watch the event. Head over to Brompton's site for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment